- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A mysterious new face is heading to the CW’s most famous ZIP code.
Newcomer Lyndon Smith has booked a major recurring role on the fifth season of 90210, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Smith will play Michaela, an exceptional singer described as a free-spirited girl trying to make a fresh start who has an unexpected connection to the gang and will play a very big part in one of the central characters’ lives.
The actress, who also has a role in Krysten Ritter‘s MTV hourlong pilot Cassandra French’s Finishing School for Boys, will also guest in an upcoming episode of Showtime’s Californication.
Repped by Buchwald/Fortitude, Main Title and McKuin Frankel, Smith joins a roster of guests appearing on 90210 this season that includes Glee‘s Grant Gustin, Underempoyed‘s Charlie Weber, Ryan Lochte, Nelly Furtado, Carly Rae Jepsen and Taio Cruz.
She’s slated to make her 90210 debut in episode 513, slated to air Feb. 4.
90210 airs Mondays at 8 p.m. through Jan. 14, when The Carrie Diaries moves in, bumping the series into Gossip Girl‘s home at 9 p.m. Who do you think Michaela will have ties to? Hit the comments with your thoughts.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day