- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former Privileged star Kristina Apgar has booked a recurring role on the CW’s soapy drama 90210 where she will play a love interest for Matt Lanter’s Liam.
Apgar will play Jane, a mysterious 21-year-old from Alaska who married young and is a widow. Her character is described as a quiet beauty torn by guilt — between obligation and desire — in the vein of Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca.
At the end of Season 3 Liam and Annie (Shenae Grimes) seemingly parted ways as the kids from West Beverly High graduated and Liam left for the summer to work on a fishing boat with Annie preparing for college in the fall.
Apgar played Lily Smith, the estranged sister of lead Joanna Garcia-Swisher’s Megan Smith, on the CW’s short-lived Privileged.
Repped by Rebel Entertainment Partners and Insight, Apgar’s credits also include CSI: Miami, Detroit 1-8-7 and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
Season 4 of 90210 premieres Tuesday, Sept. 13 at 8 p.m.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day