- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
90210 is racking up musical guest stars for season five.
Boston-based musician Sammy Adams is slated to appear as himself in an October episode of the veteran CW soap, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. The 24-year-old hip-hop artist will perform one song at a party Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) throws.
This comes three weeks after news broke that “Call Me Maybe” singer Carly Rae Jepsen would be performing one song from her new album in the Oct. 8 season opener of 90210. Former American Idol finalist Adam Lambert also recently landed a stint on the Halloween episode of ABC Family’s buzzy teen drama Pretty Little Liars.
Adams, whose 2010 EP Boston’s Boy reached the top spot on iTunes’ hip-hop album sales chart, has released a handful of singles since then, including “Blow Up” in December 2011 and “Only One” in May. He made his TV debut on TBS’ late-night talker Conan in January.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day