- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A&E is staging a Gotti family reunion.
To mark the 10th anniversary of its early docuseries Growing Up Gotti, the network is reuniting the family to talk about their time before the cameras. The nostalgia play, which will air as a one-night special, will premiere Nov. 10 at 9 pm.
The hour-long entry, Growing Up Gotti: 10 Years Later, will not only feature the Long Island family — Mafia boss John Gotti’s daughter Victoria and her three sons, Carmine Agnello, Jr., John Gotti Agnello and Frank Gotti — discussing the greatest moments from their popular 2004-05 docuseries, but also what they really thought of their time on camera as well as what they’re up to today.
The announcement comes as the network looks to drum up buzz and ratings for an unscripted portfolio, which includes once-red-hot Duck Dynasty, Wahlburgers and Storage Wars. The special is being produced by Left/Right, with Banks Tarver, Ken Druckerman, Angie Day, Christopher Martin, Bill Stanton and Judith Regan along with A&E’s Brad Abramson and Rick Hankey serving as executive producers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Warner Bros. Discovery