- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kim Kardashian and her sisters, Khloe Kardashian Odom, and Kourtney Kardashian, use their fabulosity for good on Friday’s episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition airing Friday at 8 p.m. on ABC.
PHOTOS: 19 of Hollywood’s All-Time Shortest Marriages
The show brings some joy into the lives of the Walker family who have been dealing with a huge loss. In 2009, eleven-year-old Carl Joseph-Walker Hoover committed suicide in his home, because he was being bullied at school with anti-gay taunts.
So while the show’s crew rebuilds the family’s house and creates a new way to honor Carl’s life (with only seven days to do so), designer Michael Moloney treats the family to a Hollywood vacation complete with a rally held in their honor by the Kardashian sisters along with singer and outspoken anti-bullying activist, Demi Lovato.
PHOTOS: Inside Kardashian Inc.
“It’s a blessing for me to be able to shed light on causes I believe in,” Moloney says. “[And] to have the opportunity to fight for things I believe in, and have such a great time while doing it.”
Watch the Kardashian sisters spring their surprise on the family in the sneak peek clip below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day