- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fine Brothers Entertainment is bringing its pop culture savvy to ABC Family.
The production company from YouTube creators Benny and Rafi Fine is producing the ABC Family Superfan Suite that will air throughout the afternoon of Aug. 11 in the lead up to the summer finale of Pretty Little Liars.
The Superfan Suite, which is airing as interstitials during Tuesday’s Pretty Little Liars marathon, will feature conversations with ABC Family stars, games and behind-the-scenes clips. It will be hosted by a group of PLL superfans.
Best known for their React videos, the Fine Bros. have created a suite of pop culture-filled YouTube programming that includes a series called Spoilers, which spoils popular movies, TV shows and more. FBE has also expanded into television programming with React to That on Nickelodeon and forthcoming truTV series Six Degrees. The Superfan Suite marks their third television project.
The Pretty Little Liars season six summer finale airs Tuesday at 8 p.m. on ABC Family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day