- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jessica Tuck and Robin Givens have been cast in the upcoming murder mystery in recuring roles, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. Both will first appear in the same episode slated to air in July.
Tuck, who played Nan Flanagan on HBO’s True Blood, will portray Gloria, the mother of deceased student Regina Crane. Uptight but controlled, Gloria has a bone to pick with Karen Desai (Denise Richards) over her son Danny’s (Avan Jogia) suspected involvement in Regina’s murder.
Givens, who recurred on NBC’s Chuck, has landed the role of Judy, Lacey’s (Kylie Bunbury) hip and outgoing mother who belongs to the same social circle as Gloria. Judy hopes to revive Lacey’s rocky relationship with her former best friend from childhood Jo (Maddie Hasson).
Tuck is repped by Greene & Associates. Givens is repped by Buchwald/Fortitude and Marshak/Zachary.
Twisted debuts at 9 p.m. June 11 on ABC Family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day