- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The show is moving to Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. for its last season.
The return event will include a recap episode followed by a two-hour premiere.
ABC has been keeping a tight lid on preview footage at the behest of producers and so far has only shown this as a trailer.
Tuesdays have been a black hole this season for buzz-heavy shows. With ABC’s new comedy block warming up Wednesdays at 9 p.m. (where “Lost” ran last season), switching nights makes sense. ABC will presumably shift “Dancing With the Stars” results show to 8 p.m. to serve as a lead in (one would think this would help “Lost,” but the drama has shown to have a self-contained audience that’s largely resistant to ABC’s audience flow — for better or worse). Running at Tuesdays at 9 p.m. does put the show into the firing range of “American Idol” on Fox, which likes to stretch the reality hit to 10 p.m. and swap time periods between 8 p.m. and 9 p.m. at a whim.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day