- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC is doling out additional episodes of three of its shows.
In its fourteenth season on the air, Grey’s Anatomy is about to celebrate 300 episodes. The medical drama airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. American Housewife, for its part, made a successful move to a new time slot this season, Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m. And so did Black-ish, which now airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m.
The series are no strangers to additional episodes orders. ABC last year ordered two more installments of Grey’s and Black-ish, while also greenlighting an additional episode of American Housewife.
The additional episode orders also come as both Black-ish and Grey’s are preparing to launch spinoffs in the new year. Grown-ish premieres on sister cable network Freeform on Jan. 3, 2018, while the untitled Grey’s Anatomy firefighter offshoot does not yet have a premiere date. Additionally, Shonda Rhimes’ Shondaland is getting ready to launch another midseason drama on the network, the legal entry For the People.
All three shows are produced by ABC Studios.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Friends: The Reunion