- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mark Gordon has landed another comedy at ABC.
Weeks after selling Moe Jelline‘s Generation Ex and Scott King‘s Stuck in Reverse, the prolific producer’s shingle has inked a deal for Virtual Virgin. The half hour project from ABC Studios centers on a woman who is dating in the age of of technology with the advice of her close friends and family.
Gordon and the Mark Gordon Co.’s comedy head Andrea Shay will executive produce alongside writers Keith Merryman and David Newman.
The news follows a slew of sales on the drama side, a genre with which the Grey’s Anatomy and Criminal Minds executive producer is more familiar. Among them: a contemporary Miami Vice-style crime drama Untouchable, a Crazy Stupid Love-esque emotional procedural Winging It and an adaptation of Candace Bushnell‘s One Fifth, all at ABC. Last week, he added an adaptation of his film Source Code at CBS to his development season budget.
Merryman and Newman, best known for Screen Gem’s Friends with Benefits, are repped by APA. Gordon is repped by ICM.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day