- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC finally euthanized The Whole Truth, pulling the canceled legal drama from its schedule.
The network has decided to not air the seven remaining episodes of the legal drama — at least not anytime soon.
ABC confirmed it wasn’t picking up Whole Truth back in October. But ratings were too low for the drama to continue, even as December burn-off. There’s no word as to whether they’ll be made available online. Sometimes the network will opt to run off the final hours on a Saturday or in the summer.
What’s interesting is that ABC will air comedy repeats in the 10 p.m. hour instead. Episodes of Modern Family and Cougar Town will fill in on Dec. 8, 15 and 29. The move echoes NBC’s plan to try original comedies in late prime on Thursday nights in midseason.
Shonda Rhimes’ latest ABC medical drama, Off the Map, will move into the slot on Jan. 12.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day