- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC has renewed Celebrity Wife Swap.
The reality series has been greenlighted for a 13-episode third season, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
The most recent sophomore season featured the likes of Kate Gosselin, Bristol Palin, Melissa Rivers, Andy Dick, Kendra Wilkinson, Coolio and Alan Thicke. Celebrity Wife Swap exchanges wives with dramatically different lifestyles.
From Zodiak USA, Celebrity Wife Swap averaged a solid 1.8 rating among adults 18-to-49 and 5.4 million viewers during its most recent in-season run, benefiting from a modest DVR boost as well.
But the summer cycle has brought series-lows, with the Sunday night episodes recently bottoming out at just a 0.9 rating in the key demo — tying an America’s Funniest Home Videos repeat.
The renewal of Celebrity Wife Swap comes as the Wife Swap franchise has produced more than 120 episodes.
Michael O’Connell contributed to this report.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day