- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In “Conveyor Belt of Love,” 30 men are rolled out before a panel of five women and given one minute to make a positive impression.
The show has been ordered as a special that will follow the season premiere of “The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love” on Jan. 4, but more episodes may be ordered depending on the special’s performance.
Here’s how the format works:
“If a woman is interested in someone, that man will step aside and wait as the rest of the men go by. But if another man comes by on the belt that seems better than that woman’s first choice, she can swap out the man waiting off of the belt as many times as she wants until the last man has passed by. If two or more of the women are interested in the same man, the tables turn and the man on the conveyor belt gets to choose which one he would like to wait for. After all 30 men have made it through the ‘Conveyor Belt of Love,’ each woman is left with her final choice as they embark on a date in the hope of finding a true connection.”
The series is produced by Endemol (“Big Brother,” “Wipeout”) and executive produced by Tom Shelly (“Dating in the Dark,” “Survivor”) and Alex Duda.
Behold, the trailer!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day