- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The buzzy drama, starring international star Priyanka Chopra, moves into the 10 p.m. hour now that period piece Of Kings and Prophets is getting delayed. The latter, already undergoing casting changes, just recently saw the arrival of a showrunner in veteran executive producer Chris Brancato.
Kings and Prophets was an early favorite at the network. The biblical saga had already received an order for backup scripts in mid-April when the drama also added Brancato in advance of a straight-to-series, 15-episode order. Its new premiere and time slot plans, like the rest of ABC’s midseason schedule, have yet to be finalized.
Quantico will now get a lead-in from (the recently renamed) Blood and Oil on Sunday night, easily the network’s most tweaked-with for the fall season.
All of the moves mean that the Tuesday 10 p.m. time slot, most recently occupied by the now-canceled Forever, will be open. Don’t expect that to last long. Ongoing upfront sales means that ABC will find a new series to plug into the hour, one that’s been something of a musical chairs, in relatively short order.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day