- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Things are getting messy in the first official key art for ABC’s Blood and Oil.
The poster highlights the drama’s focus on complications surrounding the oil business. Hap Briggs (Don Johnson), Carla Briggs (Amber Valletta), Billy Lefever (Chace Crawford) and Cody Lefever (Rebecca Rittenhouse) are seen in formal attire, as their clothes merge with a pool of black oil.
The series centers on working-class married couple Billy and Cody, who move to North Dakota following a major oil discovery in the area. They find themselves head-to-head with Hap, a merciless tycoon whose decisions put their marriage at risk.
Blood & Oil hails from ABC Signature Studios and was created and written by Josh Pate and Rodes Fishburne. Pate is executive producing with Cynthia Cidre, Tony Krantz and Johnson. Delroy Lindo and Scott Michael Foster also star.
The series launches Sept. 27 at 9 p.m. on ABC. The poster is below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day