- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The show’s 2.9 rating in the adult demo (10.7 million viewers) would have been OK for most slots, but coming after powerhouse “Dancing With the Stars” (21.1 million viewers, 4.8), this is a somewhat disappointing return for a series premiere.
By comparison, short-lived “Surviving Suburbia” debuted to 3.0 in that time period in April of last year. At 10 p.m., “Castle” (10.4 million, 2.6) dipped slightly.
Fox and CBS tied for second, with Fox’s “House” (10.8 million, 4.1) and “24” (8.9 million, 2.8) rising slightly this week.
CBS had “How I Met Your Mother” (7.7 million, 3.2) and “Rules of Engagement” (7.5 million, 3.0), both improving from last week. The network’s 9 p.m. hour was in repeats (for the curious, yes, the encore of “The Big Bang Theory” did beat “Romantically Challenged,” and by quite a bit). “CSI: Miami” (11.7 million, 3.2) climbed at 10 p.m.
In mostly repeats, NBC had a very low average for a major broadcast network, airing only “Trauma” (4.7 million, 1.3) in originals. CW aired repeats.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day