- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“It’s Britney, bitch.”
Yes, the princess of pop herself Britney Spears will be celebrated when MTV’s Randy Jackson Presents America’s Best Dance Crew returns for its seventh season on Wednesday, April 11. Dubbed the return of the season of the superstars, ABDC will feature music from the hottest acts in dance music including Madonna, LMFAO, Rihanna, Pitbull, David Guetta and Flo Rida.
This season, nine all-new hip-hop dance crews will battle for the $100,000 cash prize and the honor of being dubbed “America’s Best Dance Crew” – along with one familiar crew. Shaking things up this season is the return of season six fan favorites, Fanny Pak, back to compete for the crown once again. Mario Lopez continues to host the series with JC Chasez, Lil Mama and D-Trix all returning to the judges panel.
So which Britney classics made the cut? Fans will be treated to brand new remixes of “I Wanna Go,” “3,” “Till The World Ends,” “Hold It Against Me,” “If You Seek Amy” and “Womanizer.” Watch a preview in the video clip below, hosted exclusively by The Hollywood Reporter. Be sure to tune in to MTV on Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET/PT for the season premiere and draw your alliances to the crew of your choice.
E-mail: Sophie.Schillaci@thr.com; Twitter: @SophieSchillaci
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day