- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Big Little Lies and Parks and Recreation star will host the series from Banijay Studios North America and executive producer Ryan Reynolds. The show puts teams of four through a series of comedic challenges with the simple rule of “Don’t,” as in “Don’t laugh” or “Don’t blink,” with a top prize of $100,000.
“I’m very excited to be the host of ABC’s new game show Don’t,” said Scott. “As a fan of both ‘games’ and ‘shows,’ I feel we may be onto something here.”
Don’t, which doesn’t yet have a premiere date, joins a robust lineup of studio game shows on ABC that includes veteran series Celebrity Family Feud, The $100,000 Pyramid, To Tell the Truth, Match Game and newcomers Press Your Luck, hosted by Elizabeth Banks, and Card Sharks, hosted by Joel McHale.
Scott is coming off Big Little Lies, which just wrapped its second season on HBO. His other recent credits include a recurring part on NBC’s The Good Place, The Disaster Artist and Fox’s Ghosted.
Reynolds, David Goldberg, Caroline Baumgard, David Hurwitz and Maximum Effort’s George Dewey are the executive producers of Don’t. Banijay Rights distributes the format internationally.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day