- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Adult Swim has picked up a second season of its live-action comedy Eagleheart.
In its first season, the Chris Elliott star vehicle has ranked No. 1 among males 18 to 34 and 18 to 49 in its wee hours time slot on Thursday nights at midnight.
The series, which launched in February, has Elliott playing U.S. Marshal Chris Monsanto along with sidekicks Brett Gelman (The Other Guys) and Maria Thayer (Forgetting Sarah Marshall). Eagleheart was created by former Late Night with Conan O’Brien writers Michael Koman and Andrew Weinberg, and is produced by O’Brien’s Conaco Productions and Dakota Pictures.
Its laundry list of executive producers, which include Koman, Weinberg, Jason Woliner, Troy Miller, Tracey Baird, David Kissinger, Conan O’Brien, Jeff Ross and co-EP Richard Schwartz, had Adult Swim chief Mike Lazzo quip, “I’ve never seen so many executive producers on one 15-minute show!”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day