- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A&E has set a premiere date for Be the Boss, which pits employees against each other in the workplace.
From the creators of CBS’ Undercover Boss, two employees from a franchise-based company will battle each other for the opportunity to become the owner of the franchise. Be the Boss is set to launch Sunday, Dec. 2 at 10 p.m.
Each episode will have the CEO of the company bringing in two low-level employees deserving of promotions to visit company headquarters and put them through a series of challenges to test their ability in successfully serving in a senior management role. The winner will get their own franchise, while the runner-up will receive a promotion.
Companies featured in the series will include Auntie Annie’s Signal 88 Security, Molly Maid, Jazzercise and The Melting Pot. The series premiere will feature an ex-beauty queen and a country-singing Marine battling for a promotion at Complete Nutrition.
Be the Boss is produced by Studio Lambert. Executive producers are Stephen Lambert, Eli Holzman, Aaron Saidman, Brien Meagher, Phil Lott, Elaine Frontain Bryant, Drew Tappon, Nicole Reed and Tom Moody
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day