- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Affair‘s love triangle is getting more complicated in season two.
The Showtime drama starring Ruth Wilson and Dominic West has cast Academy Award nominee Catalina Sandino Moreno as Cole’s (Joshua Jackson) new love interest. She’ll play Luisa, an independent and spirited woman who illegally emigrated from Ecuador as a child and is now working her way through school.
Created by Sarah Treem, the series explores what happens when married Montauk waitress Alison Lockhart (Wilson) falls for Brooklyn novelist and father of three Noah Solloway (West). Like its freshman run, the upcoming season will continue to tell the story from both Noah and Alison’s perspectives — but will also add the viewpoints of their exes, Cole and Helen (Maura Tierney).
Moreno’s credits include Maria Full of Grace, The Bridge and A Most Violent Year. She is repped by Lasher Group, UTA and attorney Fred Toczek. The Affair will return October 4 at 10 p.m. on Showtime.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day