- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Marvel unveiled its longest look yet at the ABC drama by showcasing familiar faces Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell) and Howard Stark (Dominic Cooper) — plus a look at Jarvis. The man, not Tony Stark’s A.I. Apparently Edwin Jarvis (James D’Arcy) was Howard’s butler back in the day (in the comics, he’s the talented butler who looks after Avengers mansion and Tony Stark). In the movies, the A.I. Jarvis is voiced by Paul Bettany, who will also be playing The Vision in Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Agent Carter takes place in 1946, with Carter stuck in an administrative job with the SHIELD precursor Strategic Scientific Reserve. When her pal Howard Stark is framed for a massive crime, she must work to clear his name and find the real perpetrators.
The series is slated to premiere on ABC in January. ABC recently previewed a sizzle reel showing off the show, which you can check out here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day