- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Ahmad Givens, star of VH1’s dating series Real Chance of Love, has died. He was 33.
Givens, known as “Real,” died after a long battle with cancer, his brother Kamal “Chance” Givens told TMZ. Ahmad had been diagnosed with stage-four colon cancer in 2013, and his situation had improved after he underwent chemotherapy, but his condition reportedly worsened in January.
“Bye to my favorite guy in this whole world — be in peace,” Chance wrote on Instagram, along with a photo of himself in tears. “We love you forever bro. I’ll see you one day soon — we shall dance again in God’s kingdom forever and ever, bro. Words can’t describe my pain — world, pray for me!”
See more Hollywood’s Notable Deaths of 2015
Ahmad, a rapper in the group Stallionaires, appeared on VH1’s I Love New York before starring with Chance on spinoff Real Chance of Love, which ran for two seasons from 2008 to 2009. They later starred on VH1’s reality series Real and Chance: The Legend Hunters.
Chance’s Instagram post can be seen below.
By to my favorite guy in this whole world be in peace we love you forever bro I’ll see you one day soon we shall dance again in God’s kindom forever and ever bro words can’t describe my pain world pray for me!
A photo posted by Stallionaires (@stallionaireschance) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day