- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Words With Friends” has come to the defense of Alec Baldwin.
On Tuesday, the actor took to Twitter to announce he’d gotten in trouble on an American Airlines flight while sitting at the gate at Los Angeles International Airport.
“Flight attendant on American reamed me out 4 playing WORDS W FRIENDS while we sat at the gate, not moving. #nowonderamericaairisbankrupt,” he tweeted, before following up with “But, oddly, 30 Rock plays inflight on American. #theresalwaysunited.”
Former MTV COO Michael J. Wolf was also on the flight,and tweeted that the actor had actually been kicked off of the plane, indicating he may have been at fault.
After the news broke, the Zynga word game released a photo to TMZ that features the phrase “Let Alec Play.”
And the score on the game reads: A Baldwin 1, American Air 0.
Baldwin also tweeted out the photo to his nearly 600,000 followers, along with the hash tag #theresalwaysunited.
The 30 Rock star is just the latest Hollywood player to be kicked off a commercial flight, following country star John Rich, L Word actress Leisha Hailey, Green Day singer Billie Joe Armstrong and director Kevin Smith.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day