- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Alec Baldwin‘s latest role puts him in the back of a New York City cab — to dole out advice on love.
“Sex, take-out food, binge-viewing Broad City — what’s the glue that holds your relationship together?” he asks audiences of Alec Baldwin’s Love Ride, his new Above Average web series which he created, stars in and produced.
“You may not know this, but I’m internationally recognized relationship expert Alec Baldwin,” he says to an unsuspecting couple he picks up on the street, adding, “In my life, I’ve always wanted to help people avoid some of the mistakes I’ve made.”
With producer Mallory Schwartz in his ear, and guests like comedy writer Paula Pell also appearing throughout the season, Baldwin gives out pretty good advice. He recalls telling a famous friend of his, “If you look him right in the eye and say, ‘I love you more than anything,’ every day, he will do whatever you ask him. He will be your slave for the rest of your life!”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day