- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Google, what is ISIS?” Baldwin’s Trump character asked his computer in the skit. “Siri, how do I kill ISIS?”
Baldwin took last week, the episode immediately after the election, off. Kate McKinnon opened that episode as Hillary Clinton, performing the late Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah.”
In the newest episode, McKinnon played Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway.
In the sketch, Baldwin’s Trump went back on most of his promises, saying “just leave it” to multiple policies in place that the real Trump campaigned on overturning.
Former castmember Jason Sudeikis returned as Mitt Romney. Both characters agreed working together would never pan out. The actual Romney is reportedly in the running for a Trump cabinet position.
The skit also poked fun at Vice President-elect Mike Pence being booed at a performance of Hamilton on Friday night, with the character saying he got a “free lecture.”
“Oh, and Mike, you’re going to take care of everything, right?” Baldwin’s Trump asked Pence about running the Oval Office.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day