- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A Canadian woman has been arrested for allegedly stalking 30 Rock actor Alec Baldwin.
Genevieve Sabourin, 40, is in jail, facing aggravated harassment and stalking charges, a New York Police Department spokesman told CNN.
PHOTOS: I’m Quitting the Biz: 16 Hollywood Retirements (and ‘Retirements’)
Sabourin was arrested after she showed up at Baldwin’s New York City apartment on Sunday. The doorman called Baldwin, who was in the Hamptons at the time, but Baldwin recognized the woman’s name and had the authorities alerted, according to TMZ. TMZ reports that Sabourin had been texting and emailing Baldwin, saying that she wanted to have his baby.
PHOTOS: ‘Occupy Wall Street Hollywood’: Entertainers On Scene of Protests
Sabourin has worked as an actress and a publicist according to her IMDB profile. She is listed as a unit publicist on the 2002 film The Adventures of Pluto Nash, in which Baldwin had a cameo. Her other IMDB credits include some Canadian TV roles and a role in 2002’s Swindle.
In early April, Baldwin got engaged to his girlfriend, yoga studio co-owner Hilaria Thomas. The actor and Thomas met last year. The couple have yet to set a date for the wedding.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day