- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
President Trump assures everyone he knows the issues; he just doesn’t really want to talk about them just yet.
The latest SNL episode kicked off with Alec Baldwin as President Donald Trump, who stopped in Kentucky to talk with the voters who put him in the White House, but dodged their questions about anything policy-related.
“Gorsuch was confirmed, the media is saying nice things and everything is going OK,” he summed up his week. “Wow, what a difference 50 tomahawk missiles can make.”
The local workers told him how they’re glad he’s working on American jobs, but they want more than just jobs in coal. The Kentuckians wanted to talk about health care and other issues, but Baldwin’s Trump got distracted.
“In Trump’s America, people work in two places: coal mines and Goldman Sachs,” he told the crowd.
He went on: “Susan Rice, put her in jail, right?”
But in the end, no matter how many times he changed the subject, they still agreed with him. “You people stay by me no matter what. It’s like you found a finger in your chili but you still eat the chili.”
“You still love Trump?” he asked. “Remember, I’m one of you!”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day