- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC’s The Voice has firmed up its coaching staff for season 14.
Alicia Keys will return to the NBC singing competition series and join returning favorites Adam Levine and Blake Shelton and first-time coach Kelly Clarkson for the upcoming season.
That means current season 13 coaches Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson are out. The duo replaced Gwen Stefani and Keys from season 12.
Keys is fresh off her season 12 win with Chris Blue.
“We are thrilled to welcome back Alicia’s positive energy, competitive spirit and sheer talent. She brings unparalleled expertise and has proven she knows how to help artists win,” Paul Telegdy, president of alternative and reality group at NBC Entertainment, said Wednesday in a statement. “The chemistry between Alicia, Kelly, Adam and Blake will make for a wildly unpredictable and compelling season 14!”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day