- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC has scheduled the final airdate for one of its two canceled soaps.
All My Children, which was given the axe along with One Life to Live earlier this year, wll broadcast its final episode on Friday, Sept. 23, the network announced Thursday.
Many actors who got their starts on the long-running daytime soap have signed on to return to Pine Valley, including Josh Duhamel, Eva La Rue, Thorsten Kaye, Carol Burnett, Kate Collins, Jennifer Bassey, Melissa Claire Egan and Leven Rambin. Others returning to the hourlong have yet to be announced.
According to ABC, “the final episodes will celebrate the stories of the familities that fans have grown to know and love over the years.”
One Life to Live is expected to air its final episode in January 2012. A specific date has not yet been announced.
Lifestyle series The Chew will debut Monday, Sept. 26 at 1 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Next Big Thing
The Morning Show
The Late Show