- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The show, featuring teams made up of Race alumni and former Survivor and Big Brother contestants, drew a 1.2 rating among adults 18-49 and 5.8 million viewers. The 18-49 rating was down from 1.6 for last season’s premiere — a four-year high for the series — but on par with its 2018 season average.
Survivor was steady in adults 18-49 at 1.5 and delivered its biggest total audience (7.83 million) of this cycle. SEAL Team (0.7, 4.55 million) also ticked up.
Fox and The CW were the only other networks airing a full slate of originals Wednesday. Empire (1.1 in adults 18-49) and Star (0.9) were even with last week for Fox. Riverdale drew a season-low 0.2 on The CW, and Jane the Virgin was steady at 0.2.
ABC’s Whiskey Cavalier tied its season low of 0.5 in the demo following a block of comedy reruns. NBC’s Chicago shows all aired repeats as well.
CBS led the night with a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 (and topped the total-viewer rankings with 6.06 million). Fox took second in the demo at 1.0. ABC, NBC and Telemundo tied at 0.5. Univision came in at 0.3, and The CW trailed with a 0.2.
Follow THR.com/Ratings for more ratings news and numbers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day