- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
AMC has acquired Crackle’s original drama series Snatch, starring Rupert Grint, for the U.K.
The 10-episode series will premiere Oct. 31 on AMC U.K., which is exclusive to customers of telecom giant BT.
Snatch was inspired by a real-life heist in London and is based loosely on the Guy Ritchie movie of the same name. The drama centers on a group of twenty-something up-and-coming hustlers who stumble upon a truck load of stolen gold bullion and are suddenly thrust into the high-stakes world of organized crime.
The series recently premiered in the U.S. on Sony Pictures Television’s streaming service Crackle. It was created and executive produced by Alex De Rakoff (writer/director of Dead Man Running and The Calcium Kid).
AMC U.K. has also featured such original AMC dramas as Fear the Walking Dead, The Son and Better Call Saul.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day