- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Exclu: It’s here. This is nearly the same four-minute-plus trailer for “The Walking Dead” that AMC screened for fans at Comic-Con last month.
Since then, I’ve been a relentless blogger zombie lumbering after AMC reps to bring this to Live Feed readers in its original full-length “The Sun Ain’t Gonna Shine Anymore” glory. You can just feel producer-director Frank Darabont’s style all over this, and fans of Robert Kirkman’s original comic book are optimistic.
Also, some exclusive news — “The Walking Dead” premiere date, which is pitch perfect.
The show will launch Sunday, October 31st. That’s right, Halloween night. And the first episode will be supersized to 90 minutes. The series will premiere during AMC’s Fearfest, the network’s annual marathon of thriller and horror films. Fearfest is celebrating its 14th year by airing 14 consecutive days of themed programming.
Love zombies? Hate zombies? Don’t matter. People are going to be talking about “The Walking Dead” and you need to watch this:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day