- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Another member of the American Crime ensemble is returning to the fold.
Connor Jessup, who appeared in the second season of the ABC anthology drama, has signed on for season three, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Jessup’s role is not yet known for season three, which will be set in North Carolina and focus on labor issues and economic divides in addition to individual rights.
He joins fellow returning stars Timothy Hutton, Felicity Huffman, Regina King, Lili Taylor and Richard Cabral. John Ridley and Michael McDonald exec produce.
“Connor Jessup is one of the smartest and most talented young actors working today,” executive producer Michael McDonald said Wednesday in a statement. “John and I believe Connor’s performance will be even more emotionally shocking than last year as his character helps shed new light on the opiate addiction epidemic that is plaguing America.”
Jessup’s other credits include Falling Skies. He is repped by CESD, Anonymous Content, Gary Goddard Agency and Schreck, Rose.
American Crime is set to return midseason on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day