- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Another member of John Ridley’s American Crime ensemble is returning.
Lili Taylor has signed on for the upcoming third season of the ABC anthology series, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
No word yet on who Taylor will play in the upcoming installment, which will be set in North Carolina and focus on labor issues and economic divides in addition to individual rights. She joins several other returning stars, including Felicity Huffman, Timothy Hutton, Richard Cabral and Regina King, who won an Emmy for her work on the series.
“John and I are honored that Lili Taylor is returning to the cast of American Crime,” executive producer Michael McDonald said Monday in a statement. “Lili consistently performs with her soul exposed, and we are so blessed that she has chosen to share that gift with us. We can’t wait for the audience to see the physical and emotional transformation she will undergo this season.”
Taylor, whose other credits include Six Feet Under and Hemlock Grove, is repped by APA and Circle of Confusion.
American Crime is expected to return sometime midseason on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day