- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC’s American Crime will look very familiar when it returns for its third season.
Richard Cabral has joined the list of returning stars for the network’s John Ridley anthology, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Season three of the series will be set in North Carolina and center on labor issues and economic divides as well as individual rights. Plot details are being kept under wraps.
Cabral joins stars Felicity Huffman and Regina King as returning to the franchise. As with previous seasons, all three will take on completely new characters.
The actor earned an Emmy nomination for his role in season one of the drama. He returned for season two as well. Cabral is repped by APA and Primary Wave Entertainment.
A premiere date for American Crime has not yet been determined. It is currently expected to return to its typical midseason bow.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Late Night With Seth Meyers