- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
FX is welcoming another member into its coven.
Emma Roberts is joining the third-season cast of American Horror Story: Coven, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. Details on which character the actress will play are being kept under wraps other than the fact she’s a party girl.
While little is known about the witch-themed season three of American Horror Story, producers said at PaleyFest in March that the series would again search for haunted places in America. Co-creator Ryan Murphy previously told The Hollywood Reporter that next year would feature three characters playing real people, with co-star Kathy Bates being one of them.
Roberts joins a growing cast in the anthology from Glee‘s Murphy and Brad Falchuk that also includes her boyfriend Evan Peters, who will be back for his third run.
Previously announced co-stars for season three include Angela Bassett, Patti LuPone, Gabourey Sidibe, Bates and returning players Jessica Lange, Peters, Sarah Paulson, Taissa Farmiga, Frances Conroy and Lily Rabe. Season t here will bow in October.
For Roberts, the news comes after Fox passed on its adaptation of Delirium. The AHS casting keeps the actress in the 20th Television fold.
Roberts is repped by CAA and Sweeney Entertainment. TV Line first reported the news.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day