- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Once you’re committed to Briarcliff, you never get out.
That’s the basic rule of thumb for the second season of FX’s anthology American Horror Story: Asylum, and one co-stars Adam Levine and Jenna Dewan-Tatum‘s Leo and Teresa may likely learn if the second teaser for the rebooted series is any indication.
The series, from Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, cuts between the old, abandoned building and the East Coast tuberculosis ward turned insane asylum for the criminally insane in the 1960s.
Also on tap, Emmy winner Jessica Lange squares off with Game Change Emmy nominee Sarah Paulson‘s plucky journalist — and appears to come out the victor as the latter winds up going from the confines of her home with her partner (played by Clea DuVall) and into the “real darkness” behind the clean, scrubbed walls of the facility.
Looks like the Harmon house from AHS wasn’t the only property to keep people locked up.
Check out the trailer below and hit the comments with your theories as to what’s going on inside the terrifying institution. American Horror Story: Asylum premieres Wednesday, Oct. 17 at 10 p.m. on FX.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day