- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Here you will repent for your sins to the only judge that matters,” Emmy winner Jessica Lange says in the first trailer for the second season of FX’s American Horror Story.
Subtitled Asylum, the anthology series this year takes place at Briarcliff, a former East Coast tuberculosis ward turned insane asylum for the criminally insane in the 1960s.
In the first clip features footage from the series and comes after a string of more than 20 cryptic teasers promoting the series from Glee‘s Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk.
Lange returns in season two to play Sister Jude, the nun who apparently enjoys tormenting Evan Peters‘ inmate Kit — as well as Lily Rabe‘s Sister Eunice in a story of “fear, lust and insanity.”
American Horror Story:Asylum premieres Oct. 17 on FX. Are you looking forward to the reboot? Hit the comments with your thoughts.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day