- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actor, who most recently appeared as a robber on ABC’s now-canceled No Ordinary Family, will play a sociopath killer named R. Franklin.
American Horror Story, from 20th Television, revolves around Ben and Vivien Harmon (The Practice’s Dylan McDermott, Friday Night Lights’ Connie Britton) who move their family from Boston to a haunted Los Angeles home in an attempt to rebuild their family after a miscarriage and affair. Jessica Lange, Denis O’Hare and Frances Conroy co-star.
The drama, which Murphy described as a “psychosexual thriller,” was picked up to series last month.
Harris currently co-stars in Fox’s Rise of the Planet of the Apes as Roy, a one-eyed villain. His credits also include features The Green Hornet and episodes of CSI.
Repped by Innovative Artists and Julia Verdin Management, Harris comes from a family of entertainers. He’s the son of actor Richard Harris (Harry Potter), and his brothers, Jarred Harris (Mad Men) and director Damien Harris are also in the business.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
sex lives of college girls