- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Teddy Sears is moving in to Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk’s American Horror Story.
The Torchwood: Miracle Day actor has booked a recurring role as Pat, Chad’s (Zachary Quinto) partner and co-owner of the haunted home at the center of the FX horror series from the Glee co-creators.
Sears began filming the role Wednesday.
Quinto was cast last week as the gay former owner of the creepy home where Ben and Vivien Harmon (Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton) reside. The project marks the former Heroes star’s return to television.
Sears joins a roster of former residents of the bizarre home in which the Harmons now reside, including Lily Rabe and Denis O’Hare, who plays Larry “The Burn Guy.”
Sears, who played the blue eyed man on Torchwood, also appeared in A Single Man, as Colin Firth’s next door neighbor.
He is repped by APA and Ramos Management. American Horror Story debuts Oct. 5 on FX.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day