- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ryan Murphy is bringing one of his young The Normal Heart co-stars to FX’s Freak Show.
The prolific showrunner announced Thursday via Twitter that Finn Wittrock has joined the fourth season of his FX anthology American Horror Story.
“Thrilled to announce the very talented FINN WITTROCK has joined the cast of Freak Show!” Murphy tweeted.
It’s unclear just how big of a role or what character Wittrock will portray on the anthology series from Murphy and Brad Falchuk.
Wittrock, who broke out on All My Children and whose credits also include Showtime’s Masters of Sex, joins a cast that also includes AHS newcomer Michael Chiklis and returning stars Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Frances Conroy, Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters, among others. Season four of the FX anthology will be set in Jupiter, Fla., in 1950 and will again feature Lange in the lead role. This time, the Emmy winner will portray a German expat managing one of the last remaining freak shows in the country.
American Horror Story will make its debut at Comic-Con on Saturday night, with additional casting expected to be announced at the panel. Stay tuned to THR‘s The Live Feed for full coverage.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day