- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The first teaser for the fourth season of FX anthology American Horror Story has debuted and teases there’s plenty of creepiness waiting behind the scenes at the Freak Show.
Freak Show will be set in Jupiter, Florida, in 1950 and will again star Jessica Lange. This time, the Emmy winner will portray a German expat managing one of the last remaining freak shows in the country.
Returning cast members include Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Angela Bassett, Frances Conroy and Kathy Bates, each playing performers that Lange’s character has rescued. Denis O’Hare and Emma Roberts will return for season four of the series, which reboots itself every season with a completely new story and often features largely the same cast of repertory players. The Shield alum Michael Chiklis will be making his AHS debut, playing the father to Peters’ character and ex-husband to Bates’ character.
Showrunner Ryan Murphy revealed at PaleyFest that most of the season three cast would return in “some capacity,” including Gabourey Sidibe and Jamie Brewer.
Watch the first teaser, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Next Big Thing
The Morning Show
The Late Show