- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A burning man. A guy in a rubber suit. A creepy maid. A nosy neighbor.
These are some of the characters that will haunt the Ben and Vivien Harmon (Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton) in FX’s upcoming American Horror Story.
In the first trailer featuring the cast the family that moves with their teenage daughter into a bizarre Los Angeles mansion mingles with some of what could possibly be described as some of the home’s former residents.
The trailer builds on the string of 15-second promos that offer mysterious hints at what the series, from Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, will be about.
The drama, which Murphy described as a “psychosexual thriller,” was picked up to series last month.
Check out the first promo with the cast and weigh in on which of the mysterious characters spooks you the most.
American Horror Story premieres Oct. 5 on FX.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day