- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Could the Harmons (Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton) have found a buyer for their haunted abode on FX’s American Horror Story?
The FX series from Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk has tapped Homeland’s Amir Arison to guest star in the Nov. 16 “Open House” episode as a handsome businessman, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Arison will play Joe Escandarian, a real estate developer interested in buying the Harmons home with an intent that upsets many of the house’s current “occupants.” AHS insiders say Arison’s appearance as Joe will answer several of the series’ burning questions currently unresolved. Considering Joe, like Ben (McDermott), is able to see a young Moira (Alexandra Breckenridge), that might be among them.
Arison recurs on Showtime’s Homeland as Prince Farid Bin Abbud. His credits also include recurring gigs on ABC Family’s State of Georgia as well asthe features The Visitor and I Hate Valentine’s Day.
Repped by Bauman, Redanty & Shaul and manager Sweet180, he next appears in Bryan Singer’s H+.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day