- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
FX is pulling out all the stops for its upcoming drama American Horror Story.
Just hours after the first video teaser featuring Dylan McDermott, Connie Britton and the rest of the cast was released, the cable network has unveiled the keyart for the “psycho-sexual” horror-thriller.
Revolving around a family that moves from Boston to a creepy Los Angeles mansion, the series, from Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, has what Murphy estimated were eight cliffhangers in the 90-minute premiere (set for Oct. 5).
“By the third episode, all of those big mysteries are settled and I think the audience can just be along for the ride,” Murphy said earlier this month at the Television Critics Association’s summer press tour in Beverly Hills.
Among them: the rubberman that, judging from the new keyart, appears to be part of the house’s many mysteries.
After seeing the trailer and the key art, are you ready to move in?
American Horror Story bows Oct. 5 at 10 p.m. on FX.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day