- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
FX has set a premiere date for American Horror Story: Freak Show.
The fourth installment of the anthology series from Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk will debut Wednesday, Oct. 8, at 10 p.m.
Here’s FX’s formal logline: “American Horror Story: Freak Show begins its tale in the quiet, sleepy hamlet of Jupiter, Florida. The year is 1952. A troupe of curiosities has just arrived to town, coinciding with the strange emergence of a dark entity that savagely threatens the lives of townsfolk and freaks alike. This is the story of the performers and their desperate journey of survival amidst the dying world of the American carny experience.”
Returning stars set for Freak Show include Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Frances Conroy, Sarah Paulson, Emma Roberts, Gabourey Sidibe and Evan Peters. New faces joining AHS this season include Michael Chiklis, The Hunger Games‘ Wes Bentley, Fargo‘s John Carroll Lynch,The Normal Heart‘s Finn Wittrock and the world’s smallest living woman, Jyoti Amge. Patti LaBelle will also appear in a four-episode arc.
Watch the first creepy teaser below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day