- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The East Coast asylum at the center of American Horror Story‘s second season is getting crowded.
Consuelos, who is teaming with his wife, Kelly Ripa, for CMT’s unscripted cheerleading entry Cheer, joins a cast for the rebooted second season of the Ryan Murphy/Brad Falchuk series that features returning stars Jessica Lange (who’ll play a nun), Zachary Quinto, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson and Lily Rabe.
Chris Zylka, Joseph Fiennes, Chloe Sevigny, The Voice‘s Adam Levine, Oscar nominee James Cromwell and newcomer Lizzie Brochere round out the cast.
“It’s a completely different world and has nothing to do with Season 1; there’s not a mention of Season 1,” Murphy said recently of the second season.
Consuelos, repped by CAA and Liebman Entertainment, most recently guest starred on Fox’s short-lived comedy I Hate My Teenage Daughter.
EW first reported the news.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day