- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Leslie Grossman is adding her name to the ballot of stars in the election-themed seventh season of FX’s horror anthology. “My friend Leslie Grossman is joining this season… One of the funniest and most talented ladies I know,” the showrunner confirmed on Instagram Monday morning. Grossman shared the news on her Twitter feed shortly after.
A post shared by Ryan Murphy (@mrrpmurphy) on
Grossman, who has appeared in several films and TV series, including the pilot of Murphy’s The New Normal on NBC, is best known for her role on Murphy’s WB high school drama Popular, which ran from 1999 to 2001.
The actress joins fellow franchise newbies Billy Eichner, host of truTV’s Billy on the Street, and Scream Queens grad Billie Lourd in season seven. Returning castmembers include Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson.
A premiere date has not yet been set.
Grossman is repped by Domain Talent and Steven Levy at Framework Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day