- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
American Idol season 10 finalist James Durbin married his longtime girlfriend Heidi Lowe on New Year’s Eve, his rep confirms to the Hollywood Reporter.
The ceremony took place in the Santa Cruz mountains in front of approximately 85 guests including fellow Idol contestants Stefano Langone, Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams. The couple was married in a tiny chapel nestled among redwood and oak trees. Their two-year-old son Hunter was ring bearer. The bride and groom are said to be “elated.”
VIDEO: Paul McDonald and James Durbin Interview Each Other
Durbin hails from the Santa Cruz area, where, today, the couple is spending time with friends and family before heading off on their honeymoon on Monday.
This Friday, Jan. 6., Durbin will also celebrate his 23rd birthday. His debut album, Memories of a Beautiful Disaster, was released in November. Read THR’s exclusive track-by-track here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day